April 15-May 15, 2020
youth Paint to Care Fighting COVID-19 Art ContesT
Congratulations to all contestants
Our Grand Prize Winner
C3-1st place AND grand prize Neddy Cai
Category 1: Preschoolers (Ages 3-5) Winners
C1-1st place Soo Yeon McGrail
C1-2nd place Samuel Wang
C1-2nd place Victoria Chen
C1-3rd place Natalie Dai
C1-3rd place Zhimu Jie-2
C1-3rd place Zhimu Jie
Category 2: Juniors (Ages 6-9) Winners
C2-1st place Grace Huang
C2-2nd place Andy Wang
C2-2nd place Elise Huang
C2-3rd place Jasmine Wang
C2-3rd place Livia Chen
C2-3rd place Mindi Ly
Category 3: Intermediates (Ages 10-13) Winners
C3-1st place AND grand prize Neddy Cai
C3-2nd place Gyanna Gao
C3-2nd place Sophia Chen
C3-3rd place Elly Zhu
C3-3rd place Hannah Wang
C3-3rd place Lydia Skinner-Noble
Category 4: Seniors (Ages 14-18 ) Winners
C4-1st place Emmy Huang
C4-2nd place Isabella Liu
C4-2nd place Wenny Xu
C4-3rd place Yun Yuan Gan
Call to Support
Oklahoma HEALTHCARE workers against covid-19
Many thanks to current donors for your support and generosity!
Updated on 4/30/2020 CST
By April 30, a total of 109 donations have been received, with a total amount of $38740.00.
We have found hospitals in the OKC metro areas that are accepting donations. We sincerely ask for everyone to join our donation efforts, continue to create a safety net for our cities, and work together to combat the virus.
You can donate through PayPal transfer or write a check. Whether it is an online transfer or check donation, please indicate "Health and Care Workers for OK". We will contact the relevant medical equipment companies and manufacturers to purchase the required supplies.
Arvest Bank: Share & Grow Association,
Routing #082900872，Account #0022881621
If your donation is for hospitals in Oklahoma City only, please indicate "OKC only".
我们已经找到 OKC 地区和 Norman 地区的捐赠医院。我们诚挚地呼吁大家加入我们的捐赠工作，为我们共同居住的城市共筑一个安全的壁垒，齐心协力战胜病毒。
您可以通过PayPal转账或者写支票进行捐款。无论是网上转账还是支票捐赠, 请注明“Health and Care Workers for OK”。我们会联系相关医疗设备部门购买所需物资。
Arvest Bank: Share & Grow Association，
Routing #082900872，Account #0022881621
如果您的捐款仅用于Oklahoma City的医院，请注明“OKC only”。
Progress Report for donating supplies to Oklahoma HEALTHCARE workers
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, the Oklahoma Chinese Community and Share & Grow have donated much-needed personal protection equipment to medical staff in several hospitals in OKC metro area. Our current progress is as follows:
1. As of today (April 4), we have received a total of $34740.00 in donations. We sincerely thank every person who contributed their strength and financial resources. In addition, we would like to thank L & L Kitchen & Bath for their generous donations of $10,000 and 900 medical masks.
2. As the pandemic nears is peak, our volunteer efforts are also in full swing.
- On March 24th, the first donation to Norman Regional Hospital (Norman), included 105 Alpha N95 masks, 30 HDX N95 masks and 30 pairs of goggles, On March 26th, donations of 240 N95 masks to Griffin Memory Hospital (Norman) and 100 N95 masks to Norman Regional Hospital (Norman) were made.
- On March 27th a donation was made to the Home care association of Oklahoma in Edmond. Donations were also made to Mercy Health Home Care in the Oklahoma City area. In addition to those areas, in the Norman supplies were also donated to Doctors Parker Home Health and the Griffin Memorial Hospital for a total of 207 N95 masks, 2930 medical masks and general masks, and 30 pairs of goggles. The donations also included gloves and various disinfection products.
- On March 28th, 800 N95 masks and 36 pairs of goggles were donated to OU Medicine, 400 N95 masks and 18 pairs of goggles were donated to SSM St Anthony and the Norman Regional Hospital respectively. 200 N95 masks and 18 pairs of goggles were donated to both Integris Edmond and Integris Southwest.
- On March 30th, 400 KN95 masks (honeywell) and 18 pairs of 3M goggles were donated to the Norman Regional Hospital.
- On April 1st, 200 protective masks were donated to OUHSC. As the second batch of anti-pandemic materials is in transit, a portion of the donation has been completed. The following are the specifics On April 1st, 300 surgical masks, 200 3M brand N95 masks, 50 pairs of goggles, and 10 pairs of protective masks were donated to the Norman Regional Hospital.
- On April 2nd, 600 surgical masks, 400 3M brand N95 masks, 50 pairs of goggles and 10 pairs of protective masks were donated to the OU Medical Center. 400 surgical masks, 200 3M brand N95 masks, 50 pairs of goggles and 10 pairs of protective masks were donated to SSM Health St Anthony Hospital. 400 surgical masks, 300 3M brand N95 masks, 50 pairs of goggles and 10 pairs of protective masks were donated to the Mercy Hospital OKC. 320 surgical masks, 200 3M brand N95 masks, 22 pairs of goggles and 15 pairs of protective masks were donated to Oklahoma Heart Hospital. 320 surgical masks, 200 3M brand N95 masks, 22 pairs of goggles and 15 pairs of protective masks were donated to Griffin Memorial Hospital.
- On April 3rd, 45 sets of DuPont 800 protective clothing were donated to the Griffin Memorial Hospital, Norman Regional Hospital and Oklahoma Heart Hospital.
- On April 4th, 380 surgical masks, 100 pieces of Medline Isolation masks, 94 KN95 masks, 22 pairs of goggles and 15 pairs of protective masks were donated to the Grace Living Center. 100 KN95 masks and 100 disposable masks were donated to Brookhaven Extensive Care. The second batch of materials in transit are as follows: 160 surgical masks, 80 N95 masks, 30 pairs of goggles and 10 pairs of protective masks will be donated to Integris Health (Edmond). 160 surgical masks, 80 N95 masks, 30 pairs of goggles and 10 pairs of protective masks will be donated to Integris Southwest medical center. 400 surgical masks, 300 N95 masks, 50 pairs of goggles and 30 pairs of protective masks will be donated to Integris Baptist medical center.
3. Individual donations were made to five different nursing homes and Edmond EMS Fire Department.
4. The love mask production team has carefully produced nearly 200 homemade masks in only a few short days and have donated them to medical institutions in need.
We hope everyone can act together to help protect our community. Residents should all practice social distancing and only go out when absolutely necessary.
Oklahoma Chinese Community 和Share&Grow合作对OKC metro多家医院捐赠急需的医疗防护品来应对COVID-19危机。我们目前的进展如下：
一、截止至今日（4月4日）我们已收到34740.00美金的捐款。深深地感谢每一位贡献自己力量的朋友，此外还要大力感谢L&L Kitchen & Bath，慷慨捐赠了$10000美金和900只医用口罩。
3月24日，给Norman Regional Hospital (Norman) 进行首批捐赠，包括105片Alpha N95口罩、30片HDX N95口罩和30副护目镜。
3月26日，给Griffin Memory Hospital（Norman）捐赠240片N95口罩, 给Norman Regional Hospital（Norman）捐赠100片N95口罩。
3月27日，散捐物资捐赠情况：Edmond地区的散捐物资 捐赠Home care association of Oklahoma。Oklahoma City地区的散捐物资 捐赠给Mercy Health Home Care。Norman地区的散捐物资捐赠给Doctors Parker Home Health和Giffin Memorial Hospital共计N95口罩207片、医用口罩及一般口罩2930片，护目镜30副。还有手套、消毒产品若干。
3月28日，给OU Medicine捐赠800片N95口罩及36副护目镜，向SSM St Anthony和Norman Regional Hospital分别捐赠400片N95口罩及18副护目镜,向Integris Edmond 以及Integris Southwest 分别捐赠200片N95口罩及18副护目镜。
3月30日，给Norman Regional Hospital捐赠400片KN95口罩(honeywell)和18副3M护目镜。
4月1日，给OUHSC捐赠200副防护面罩。第二批抗疫物资部分在途，部分也已经完成捐赠，以下是具体信息。捐赠给Norman Reginal Hospital 300片医用外科口罩、200片3M品牌的N95 口罩、50副护目镜、10副防护面罩。
4月2日，给OU Medical Center 捐赠 600片医用外科口罩、400片 3M品牌N95口罩、50副护目镜、10副防护面罩。给SSM Health St Anthony Hospital 捐赠400片医用外科口罩、200片3M品牌N95口罩、50副护目镜、10副防护面罩。给Mercy Hospital OKC捐赠400片医用外科口罩、300片3M品牌N95口罩、50副护目镜、10副防护面罩。给Oklahoma Heart Hospital 捐赠320片医用外科口罩、200片3M品牌N95口罩、22副护目镜、15副防护面罩。给Griffin Memorial Hospital捐赠320片医用外科口罩、200片3M品牌N95口罩、22副护目镜、15副防护面罩。
4月3日，给Griffin Memorial Hospital、Norman Regional以及Oklahoma Heart Hospital捐赠45套杜邦800的防护服。
4月4日，给Grace Living Center捐赠380片医用外科口罩、100片Medline Isolation口罩、94片KN95口罩、22副护目镜、15副防护面罩。给Brookhaven Extensive Care捐赠100片KN95口罩和100片一次性口罩。第二批在途的物资如下：1、160片医用外科口罩、80片N95口罩、30副护目镜、10副防护面罩将捐赠给Integris Health （Edmond）。2、160片医用外科口罩、80片N95口罩、30副护目镜、10副防护面罩将捐赠给Integris Southwest medical center。3、400片医用外科口罩、300片N95口罩、50副护目镜、30副防护面罩将捐赠给Integris Baptist medical center。